Valcom Microphone Adapter
|(Model # V-9939C)|
-1 Power Unit
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Valcom Microphone Adapter is a Microphone Adapter designed to be used with Valcom paging equipment.
It provides microphone access to Valcom one-way amplified speaker assemblies, and allows local paging access to a zone of one-way paging speakers, and to stand alone systems.
- 600 Ohms balanced and 50,000 Ohms inputs
- Works with most microphones with push to talk switches
- Built in microphone preamplifier
- Mounts at microphone location
- Provides a set of form "C" contacts
- May be connected to a selected zone of a multi-zone paging system
- Connector terminals for all connections
- 8.25"H x 4.50"W x 2.35"D