Valcom IP PoE Automatic Time Set Analog Clock
|(Model # VIP-A12)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
IP PoE Automatic Time Set Analog Clock requires no manual time adjusting. The Time is automatically set utilizing Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Automatic Time Set Clock Features:
- Easy to Install via RJ-45 Connection
- No Master Clock is required
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Compatible
- DHCP or Static IP Addressable
- Power over Ethernet (PoE - IEEE 802.3af) is a method of providing power to a network device using the same Ethernet network cable that delivers data to the device - The advantage to this is being able to power the device without having a separate electrical connection
- Industrial Grade Metal Housing
- Simplified User Control for:
- IP Configuration
- NTP Server Address
- Time Zone Offset From UTC
- Daylight Savings Time
- Time Display, 12/24 Hour Format
- Status Reporting
- Easily Up-Load Firmware Upgrades
- Available in 12" (VIP-A12) and 16" (VIP-A16) Diameter Dimension
Display all product SKU information
| VIP-A12 || 12"
| VIP-A16 || 16"